Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hats: An Endangered Accessory


Let me present the accessory that is sadly, going the way of the dinos. Practical, functional, and with grand potential for style, the humble hat is a swell addition to any outfit. With limitless styles, hats can add a wonderful flair to any outfit. Nowadays they are mostly worn in a practical manner, utterly lacking in panache.



[Images c/o The Sartorialist]
Needless to say, I have a giant love affair with hats. It's would be fair to call my assortment a collection. My interest started in 7th grade, when I received an adorable cloche hat, and proceeded to wear it with just about everything. I have since accumulated a fez, several floppy sun hats, some faux fur trappers, and don't even get me started on my snow hats.

In the hopes that more people will join me in wearing hats, I have put together a few outfits, and some hats that compliment them perfectly.

P.S. You know how when you say or read a word a lot it starts to sound/look really weird? Hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, hats, hats.


floppy hat
{Floppy Hat} 

beret
{Beret}

cloche
{Cloche}



fascinator
{Fascinator}

No comments:

Post a Comment